ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter??

4 posters

Go down

Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter?? Empty Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter??

Post  aoLOLita Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:28 am

Just read this Jirel post and remember that Hades Creed char's daughter was on other night and was "checking out" ELV alliance, thinking of bringing SoS guild over?? Are they one and the same ???

"Apparently there was a update to the UO rules for Legends and someone forgot to tell us.

Apparently we are NOT ALLOWED to pk TMC members in FEL. Apparently the Fel rules DO NOT apply to TMC.

Because I pked Mabe at Despise spawn last night. TMC has kicked confused SoS confused out of the alliance.

I hope some the fun COM, SL, and MIN faction people who were at despise spawn will post to this and verify that this did happen. Since apparently I'm liar among other things."
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter?? Empty Re: Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter??

Post  Uriah Heep Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:48 pm

hmm
no idea who is who's daughter...
Was an interesting and hilarious post, pk'ing alliance mates and then yelling cause ya get kicked out. Shocked
Gotta love a genius!! Laughing

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter?? Empty Re: Is Jirel of Joiry Hades Creed char's daughter??

Post  Uriah Heep Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:13 am

And I keep getting Ims from variousTMC peeps asking if Jirel and company have joined our alliance yet...
:p

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsOwn Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:56 pm

there are two SOS guilds, one with a zero... the one with us is Dj/Riel/Deb and crew.....kinda confusing
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:45 pm

Hades Creed's daughter is in ELV. with the Hades Creed char..is there something I should know here.? I am pretty sure she is a kid.

Admin
Admin

https://elv-alliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down