ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards!

3 posters

Go down

I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards! Empty I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards!

Post  aoLOLita Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:32 am

Yes - I just read the sad news on UHall - seems Legends is nothing but scripters and banksitters - and no nice people! She is wanting some shard to roll out the rd carpet and invite her in like Royalty:)

I almost posted this:

:::Holding wide the door so you can transfer all your chars from Legends:::

I know many of you are upset, especially Bullet, wasn't it??

Embarassed
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards! Empty Re: I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards!

Post  DevilsOwn Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:02 pm

I've been waiting for Bullet to find one of the TWO posts she made declaring the same thing... "nobody loves me.."

I think what may have set her off this time is that in just the past few days she's been posting that she'll pay anything for a Luna house and then the new guy, Omnius, goes and buys one... ah well

one thing, however, did kinda come as a bit of a shocker.... Spelosty posted in her thread he was feeling the same way ... he always seemed kinda happy to me
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards! Empty Re: I'm Devastated - Jirel of Jordy may change shards!

Post  MoneyMaker Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

This is the only joy I have ever had out of jeirl of joy.

Oh well, people come people go, but Legends has always been and always will be the most friendly place I have ever known. I have played a few other shards and have not been impressed in the least by any of them.
No where else have I seen the comaraderie we share on Legends. Some of them do have a "friends" feel too them (the T.V. show) but most of them remind me of Seinfeld, minus the comedy. (not that I thought it was that funny in the first place!!)

I guess what I am trying to say is that if they aren't happy on Legends then I guess we aren't their type of people. Best of luck too them in the future. (except Jeirl, nothing is gonna satisfy that woman til UO folds and reimbursts her the subscription fees for her entire time in UO, with a letter of apology from every player. AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad )
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down