ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:)

2 posters

Go down

Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:) Empty Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:)

Post  aoLOLita Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:58 am

Grrrr - wish I had been accepted for Beta before TOT3 ended, for unraveling the minors or any other arti lying about - is the best and fastest way to make Relic fragments!

And yes, get out there and chop! chop! chop! - cast line! Cast line! Cast line! - Dig! Dig! Dig! My ljack doesnt even keep wood, just the yellow gems and the by-products. Every IMBUE process will need a White Pearl or Yellow gem or magical gem - usually in QTY of 10 or so:(

And granite actually has a worth now! You can make stone armor, hell they even have"Runic chisels" now!
And do not throw away any low lvl runic tools -Imbuers need them to make items to Imbue and raise skill...

Don;t forget when you make a "real" Garg in September, Stamina Increase/Regen will be most sought after mods because Flying DEVOURS stamina! So keep stam loot asoise to imbue...
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:) Empty great info!

Post  MoneyMaker Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:16 am

Finally a use for those ToTs, well, all but the dyes (I tend to hang onto those).

Best info I have heard yet! finally a cause for crafters. what kinda difficulty are we talking about, when it comes to getting the runic chisels?
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:) Empty Re: Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:)

Post  aoLOLita Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:29 pm

All kinda love for crafters and planters:) Dyes and basketweaving ! Don't know about chisels yet, still playing with Imbue and Throwing...
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:) Empty Re: Open Beta is here - so I can unzip my mouth:)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum