ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claoks & mempo for those without...

3 posters

Go down

Claoks & mempo for those without... Empty Claoks & mempo for those without...

Post  aoLOLita Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 am

I am collecting "extra" cloaks & mempos for those of us that aren't getting the drops. So far, I have 5 cloaks (3 of them already made) & one extra mempo I just got this morning. After event is over, I would like to get together and have those still lacking these items roll dice for them...
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Claoks & mempo for those without... Empty Re: Claoks & mempo for those without...

Post  DevilsOwn Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:40 am

great idea, Lita! I've got way more threads than I'll ever need, too (as long as they don't come up with another use for them!)
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

Claoks & mempo for those without... Empty 6 cloaks now

Post  aoLOLita Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:41 am

6 extra cloaks now - Hippo "popped a rock" and got top 3 amongst all dem dragon critters:)

I also have a ton of Thought threads left over...
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Claoks & mempo for those without... Empty Re: Claoks & mempo for those without...

Post  MoneyMaker Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm

I would ask too roll for that mempo, but seeing as I got way more than my fair share of ToT's (more than I will ever need) and no mempo drop, I have taken fate's hint too heart and gave up on getting one. Knowing fate, she would just let me break it or loose it. (happened with my first pros swords that way, but I got smart. I now have 20 sets of them. HA! take that fate!!!)
Taking a break for a few weeks, see everyone at the beta release!!!
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Claoks & mempo for those without... Empty If no one else is lacking a mempo..

Post  aoLOLita Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:47 am

MoneyMaker wrote:I would ask too roll for that mempo, but seeing as I got way more than my fair share of ToT's (more than I will ever need) and no mempo drop, I have taken fate's hint too heart and gave up on getting one. Knowing fate, she would just let me break it or loose it. (happened with my first pros swords that way, but I got smart. I now have 20 sets of them. HA! take that fate!!!)
Taking a break for a few weeks, see everyone at the beta release!!!

If no one else here lacks a Mempo ( raise hand if you do), there's no need to roll then, my friend - my spare Mempo is engraved with "I belong to Moneymaker" ... Please advise if anyone needs a cloak or two as well...
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum