ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb?

+2
DebconLady
aoLOLita
6 posters

Go down

I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb? Empty I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb?

Post  aoLOLita Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:28 am

Come SA there will be three new skills, thus 3 more needs for powerscrolls. I myself am aiming for 120 Imbuer, but if 120 PS prices are anything like Magery has historically been, then I'm looking at 15 - 20 million Sad Much rather drop some insurance money in Fel and have a chance of getting some of the new powerscrolls.

I know skill is important in PvP, but can't sheer number also work? Our trammie alliance has a huge number of Tamers, EV casters, Spellweavers and a few stealth archers as well - any chance we can defend a spawn site? Or should those of us who will need the scrolls train up a character and join one of the PvP guilds?
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb? Empty Re: I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb?

Post  DebconLady Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:54 am

ABSOLUTELY we can defend a spawn! Especially in Legends! And if the timing is right <not prime time> and you pick the right spawn <Despise easy one> We can do it!

You just let me know Darlin and I'm there!

(((Hugs)))
DebconLady
DebconLady

Back to top Go down

I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb? Empty Re: I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb?

Post  Uriah Heep Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:39 am

Well, to be honest, I have never really had the mindset required for pvp.
Nor the reflexes either, evidently Embarassed \
Only pvp I have ever done was in the old days, when we had to, and when we were all created equal.
And in the RP/guild/order-chaos stuff.

But if ya go, holler in time for me to empty my pack Razz
I can rez, heal, and the occasional kill shot Wink

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriah Heep Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:44 am

In fact, PvP 101 is an idea Cru should talk to yall about.
Make it an alliance event, a coupla nights a week, whoever wants it show up for training for 30 mins or an hour.
Once in a while, pair up into red robes/vs blue robes, and have a bit of fun with it tongue

Who's our best pvpers in teh alliance?
You would want one for the mages, one for the archers/warriors.
We already have a vent channel that could be utilized to call targets and give warnings.

Just a thought to toss around Smile

*edit*
PvP games once a week would be fun anyway, heheh. Call it "Kill the Wabbit!"
*hands an unsuspecting Cru a set of rabbit ears to wear*
Razz

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Post  MoneyMaker Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:26 pm

I would Love to have compnay in fel Twisted Evil . I go there pretty regularly, and have found that the Oaks spawn is the least used. 99% of the time when I go there it is just sitting there. No one even summons the champ there.
I would suggest that we wait til after the pub 59 release, since ghost cams are a huge problem.
For those who would like to get the high SoTs, the best way to get them and not get whacked (if your doing it solo) is to go through the pillars (the ocean entrance to Lost Lands) and sail up to the Ice spawn. 90% of the time the champ there has been summoned and the spawn is active. If you look at the stratics maps you will see that there is a moutain range that splits that area of the ice spawn. The champ spawn creatures will spawn on both sides of the moutain, but the only way to get to the back side of the range is by boat. Most of the Lost Lands in fel, cannot be recalled too or marked, meaning that your pretty safe as long as you stay out of site of those on the other side of the range. Its not the best place to try and do a complete spawn but it will get you some high SoTs.
I think that If we could get a good number of our alliance to start working fel spawns, then we could get some of our "red" friends (such as Omnius) to provide a bit of protection for a few PS's and a bit of the gold. Think about it...*cow is trying to make a name for themselves and are friendly to quite a few of us.
If nothing else we could form a Fel guild for those of the alliance who want to PvP or just participate alot in the fel events/champs. I mention this because there was mention of some guilds (not any of ours that I know of) that do not like their guild tags appearing in feluccia.
Just and idea.
By the way, if anyone wants to do a little fel adventuring I am all in. (I am there quite a bit anyways.)
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsOwn Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

I'll go along and help, but will need to know which of me will be the most effective.

and Money, change that pic, darlin', that one has always disturbed me
affraid
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

I think we may need PVP 101 for SA - whattya think, deb? Empty Money - count Hippo in!

Post  aoLOLita Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:55 am

Money - would love to tag along with you and rack up some SoT's:) And if I have my "120 Steal suit" on, can get some lotions * balma as well!

Hippo is a stealth mage:

magery - 115
med - 110
eval - 0 (110 soulstoned)
necro - 80 (may lock at 40, only use wraith form & familiar)
spirit speak - 100
Hide - 100
Stealth - 85 (115 if in steal suit)
Spellweave - 90

Deb - don't know how much use Hippo would be PvP -wise, perhaps as scout or Healer, or Wildfire spammer?

Training sounds good!
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Post  MoneyMaker Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Evil or Very Mad Awww, Dev you say the nicest things! hmm maybe I should change my avi on stratics back to that. Twisted Evil

Next time I go to fel for some SoTs I will make sure to get a hold of you. As far as any real PvP encounters.... well most of the spawns I go too are rarely raided. Thats not to say that they never get raided, just rarely.
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  DebconLady Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:29 am

Well.....We did a successful despise spawn and got some scrolls. We would have gotten more if we had a protector. But for that, you have to kill some reds *evil grin*

Good Job to all those who attended. Even the Reds who came *smiles*
DebconLady
DebconLady

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 am

Ya know..maybe it is time.

Admin
Admin

https://elv-alliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MoneyMaker Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

affraid Cru and PvP affraid
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:10 pm

LOL!...ya never know!

Admin
Admin

https://elv-alliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum