ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

participation

3 posters

Go down

participation Empty participation

Post  DevilsOwn Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 am

last nite an event was held in Felucca by Fingerlonger, Omnius on the Stratics boards. There were just eight registered participants and half of them were alliance members. Did that make me proud? You betcha!!

People don't care to run events much anymore due to low turnout. If there is no special item (EM stuffs) they really have no interest. This event did have a massive prize (70m gp!) but I'm pretty sure the people there would have come anyway... besides, it's not as tho me or Uriah expected to finish a pvp event in first place! Hopefully Omnius will continue to hold events like this and more people will come just for the fun of it. Yes, surprisingly, I did have fun!

So anyway, alliance, and in particular Cotton Weary and Arwen, thanks for supporting Legends.
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

participation Empty If it had been anyone else hosting...

Post  aoLOLita Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:23 am

In my case, it was the person hosting the event that decided my participation. Omnius may be a friend to many of you, but I find him/her an obnoxious jerk - 'tis only in my humble opinion, though:) I believe that given the number of PvPers on Legends that do not fear a Fel based event, my opinion is shared by many - even the bribe of a 70m prize did not get much response.

On a positive note, The EM champs spawn night seemed to be quite popular and was attended by many Smile I look forward to more of the same! bounce

aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

participation Empty Re: participation

Post  DevilsOwn Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:28 am

aye, Lita, he can be annoying at times, but I imagine that I strike some that way now and then, too Wink
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

Post  Uriah Heep Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah he can be a bit opinionated *grins*
But on the other side of the coin, having been one of his victims a few times, I like the fact that he just did his thing, took care of business, and there wasn't any shit talking and "GTF outta Fel Noob" stuff like ya get with most of the rest of em.
And haven't had any problem with him at all in trades, not personally.
So I tend to view him in a slightly different light than some of the pvp'ers I have dealt with. Wink

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum