ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again

4 posters

Go down

Hello again Empty Hello again

Post  Danse Mon May 24, 2010 6:57 am

Just to let you all know I am still breathing...

Been sorta laid up since March 2nd...broke my ankle when I walked across my yard to get to my car and go to my bus..they let the kids out early. (About 11am here)
I slipped in the snow, and my left ankle went "CRACK!!!" When I looked at it it was at a 90% angle going the wrong way...ended up with a plate on one side and two screws on the other. I am getting back to where I was and can get around okay without a walker or a cane now...I am just a LOT slower...I have this terrible fear of falling...

Oh! and by the way...by the time I got to the hospital...all that stupid snow was gone from the roads.... lol! clown

And in other news..I am gonna be a grandma again...in November!

Danse

Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty Re: Hello again

Post  Uriah Heep Wed May 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Well congrats on the grandma thing!!! Very Happy

Gotta watch out for that snow tho, I think there's little varmints that hide under it (gremlins or something Twisted Evil ) and trip us when we walk on it! Glad you're better, hope it heals up fine and dandy for ya!

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Post  Danse Thu May 27, 2010 1:19 pm

thanks...its getting there.

Never knew I would miss driving the bus....I must REAAALLY be crazy!! clown clown

Danse

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilsOwn Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 am

*waves frantically to Danse!*

sorry to hear about your ankle! lady across the street broke hers last year, she is still walking very carefully (altho, she was sitting when it happened Wink they were at the hospital emergency room for her husband, can't recall why, she's sitting there waiting and someone walked in with a badly hurt hand.... she saw it, passed out, fell off the chair and woke up with a broken ankle)

I can relate to missing the bus... been over a year for me now and I still miss my crew and machines, and just the routine of gettin' up and out... maybe I'll get rambunctious some day and find a little job or sumpin

so nice to find a post from you! started my day with a smile for sure!
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Well Hi there! Glad you are keeping in touch. Sorry about the ankle and Congrats on the new little one!
We miss you.

Admin
Admin

https://elv-alliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum