ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New warning you should be aware of!!

2 posters

Go down

New warning you should be aware of!! Empty New warning you should be aware of!!

Post  Uriah Heep Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:50 pm

UPDATE FROM CDC

Very important information has just been made public that I think is
something you should all be aware of: Gonorrhea Lectim. The Center for
Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old
disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim.

It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im." The disease is contracted through
dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.
Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now most people after having been
infected for the past 1-2 years are starting to realize how destructive this sickness
is.

It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming
on the market called Vo-tem-out ! You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the
second dosage in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again,
otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we
know it. Several states are already on top of this such as Virginia, New Jersey,
and now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Please pass this important message on to all those you really care about.
Thank you !

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

New warning you should be aware of!! Empty and another warning! Home Depot scam alert!

Post  DevilsOwn Sun May 02, 2010 7:17 am

A "heads up" for those guys that like to shop at Home Depot. Over the last month, I became a victim of a clever scam while shopping there. Just a warning to others since I don't want it to happen to you.

Here's how the scam works:

Two really good looking 20-22 year old girls will come over to your car as you are packing up your stuff to leave. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex with their breasts almost falling out of these really skimpy t-shirts. It's impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. Of course I agreed and they got in the backseat. But on the way, they'll start undressing. Then one of them climbed over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, rubbing her boobs in your face.....while the other one STEALS your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So everyone be careful. And be sure to warn your friends. And oh, Walmart has wallets on sale $1.99 each.
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

New warning you should be aware of!! Empty Re: New warning you should be aware of!!

Post  Uriah Heep Sun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

had my wallet stolen November 4th, 9th,10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, & 24th 29th. Also December 1st, 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th, 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

Sounds like Riel to me Razz
Or maybe DJ *grins*

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

New warning you should be aware of!! Empty Re: New warning you should be aware of!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum