ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heavily Cloacked figure slips into the back of the 'tavern;

2 posters

Go down

Heavily Cloacked figure slips into the back of the 'tavern; Empty Heavily Cloacked figure slips into the back of the 'tavern;

Post  Danse Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Tis meself...I finally went and downloaded ICQ again The new number is : 558851770 Danse.

Now for some bad news, we have just discovered tht our house is NOT grounded...*hummm, maybe THATS why the pooter died..ya think!* Anywho...we are not leaving plugged in and leave the poor critter alone with that nasty electicity. I DO have a surge protector working...when the old computer died it also took out a battery backup powersupply surge protector.

the new computer is ASUS/w/flatscreen monitor/with printer/scanner/copier....which tells me it alwasy need more ink..go figure.

I like the new kid in town, but i have kinda gotten tied up learnign its bells and whistles.

Danse

Back to top Go down

Heavily Cloacked figure slips into the back of the 'tavern; Empty Re: Heavily Cloacked figure slips into the back of the 'tavern;

Post  DevilsOwn Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:25 am

you sound like me.... when I get a new computer I always only do what I could do with the old one, and somewhere down the road someone will say to me "but you can do that! just click this and drag that and bam! you can do it, too!" So, by the time I've learned the new computer, it's obsolete

lol!
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down