ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood...

2 posters

Go down

Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood... Empty Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood...

Post  aoLOLita Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:10 am

Reading the stratics posts, I note that there seems to be a huge amount of scripting for Hwood fletcher kits on the Fel side on most shards. Alot of "vigilantes" steal/kill the scripters - and of course wind up with their loot:) I don't know about you guys, but only way I'll ever get a HW runic is to steal/loot it off scripter. I think you get guard whacked, but still my "accomplish" could loot the body/ies...

Anyone interested?
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood... Empty Re: Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood...

Post  DevilsOwn Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:01 am

hmm..... Amroth might be interested in this
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood... Empty A future outing ...

Post  aoLOLita Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:03 am

Prob best done in daytime - and a weekday - when scripters would prob be out in force, plus there is less chance of us getting whacked ourselves by some PKer:)

SA release date coming up FAST - too fast, maybe? May have to put off such an excursion until well after release date. Lots of new stealables in Underworld, maybe we can explore & loot there? I will be revamping Hippo template from Soulstones, adding 120 Steal and working on my 70 (real 50) Snoop. May imbue +30 Snoop onto my present +30 Steal jewel set, that would give me 80ish snooping...

BTW - I have my GM LockPick on my Tinker, do you think Hippo may need for new lands?
aoLOLita
aoLOLita

Back to top Go down

Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood... Empty Re: Stealthers needed for Fel Heartwood...

Post  DevilsOwn Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:53 am

Amroth has GM lockpick, tho I'm not sure it's needed in the Underworld... so far all postings are saying 'stealables' which means to me like the stuff in the dojo, ya just gotta pick it up with stealing skill, yes? prolly the worst part will be just in the gettin' there
DevilsOwn
DevilsOwn

Location : Legends... sometimes Skara Brae, sometimes Grimswind Ruins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum