ELVAlliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen

4 posters

Go down

Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen Empty Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen

Post  Uriah Heep Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:30 am

Cru, since this last birthday?

She's vanished! poofed!! (yeah with an f :p) gone! disappeared! And other synonyms! Razz

Did she just tired of us?
Did she find a better world to live in?
Was her birthday present, deep sea diving lessons? And is there truth to the rumor Garry was seen at Home Depot buying cinder blocks for "diving weights" ? Shocked

Inquiring minds want to know! clown

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen Empty Re: Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen

Post  DebconLady Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:33 am

I think she's just loving her anticipation of being a GrandyMoM!! That's way more fun than UO *smiles*
DebconLady
DebconLady

Back to top Go down

Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen Empty Re: Just outta curiosity, Has anyone seen

Post  Uriah Heep Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 pm

heheh
Grandkids, yeah they are special Smile
got to admit it, since I have 7 Wink

Uriah Heep

Back to top Go down

Post  MoneyMaker Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Also, remember that Cru has been busy with a bit of remodeling around the house.
Not too mention that this is around the time that they start taking vacation. Knowing Cru she is sitting in hawaii. (just so happens thats where her daughter, the pregnant one, happens too live there.)
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi guys..you are sweet to notice!...oh just a bunch of stuff..and then I came back...and got nailed right between the eyes : )

I am indeed mired in the whole going to be a grandmom thing and Kate seems to think I am suddenly the smartest woman on the planet!

Ill be fine

Love ya!

Admin
Admin

https://elv-alliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MoneyMaker Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:55 pm

Guess we better let Garry out from the Cloak of Suspesion Suspect!

Glad to hear that your still kicking, Cru!! Hope that things calm down for all of us sooner rather than later.......
Busy with the party set-up lately. If you have never heard about our halloween party..... then just wait til I post the pics! (usually at least 80-130 kids attend. its a blast!)
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:12 pm

Oh thats right! The Party! I sure wish we could come. You are sorely missed in game and I hope things are settling well for you and that you are feeling good.

We are waiting for that baby any day now (how is yours coming along?) Are you adjusting to the thought of being grandparents yet?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MoneyMaker Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:24 am

Well, I wish I could say that things are going good all round, BUT.......
1. most of my kids are in overdrive as far as dating is concerned (yup, they all drive now, so its tricky keeping track of them.)
2. Headed back to the Gastrologist on monday. Same problems all over again. Mad (I swear if he takes all of my beef away I will just shoot myself.)
3. Rhumetologist appt. the monday after the party (24 oct.), (did that so that I can get away with my antics and not face the wrath of KIM.) I believe that this time my number is up.... these knees have had it. That will take a good 3 months to recover from.
4. Giving serious thought to just retiring for a couple years to recoup and get a few of my parts replaced (knees, shoulders, colon and anything else that ails me..... yeah, the colon was a joke hehe.)
5. As far as the gradparent part... I can't wait!! we heard the heartbeat 2 weeks ago, Doc says that judging by the heart rate it could be a girl (still a couple more months before we can do a sonogram and find out) I just want a health grandbaby too spoil. I have contengicy plans for either sex (my life long goal.... sopoi; the baby rotten and send it home too mom and dad Twisted Evil
MoneyMaker
MoneyMaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so great. I can identify with the knees! Just take care of yourself. Remember that your UO knees are just fine.

Oh man I hope the grand babies don't start popping left and right!

Ours will be here any day. Ive sent him jammies with froggie feet, monkey feet, ducky feet and rhino feet. Kate thinks it's hysterical. I tend to hang out at the Carter's outlet near my work. I will be glad to have both of them safe and sound.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum